The new Aggie Mobile ID is available to all enrolled students and current employees! It provides a secure, mobile-centric campus environment with contactless student ID credentials for effortless, campus-wide transactions and access privileges. Students have the ability to use their mobile device for door access around campus. Phased roll-outs will also include cashless purchases for dining locations and on-campus events such as athletics, performances, and more.
Tap your iPhone, Apple Watch or Android phone at readers across campus to conveniently access your Aggie ID.
Minimal set up is required to use your Mobile ID. Most users can begin using their Aggie ID on their phone in minutes. An approved photo is required. Click here for full FAQs, including how to submit your student/faculty/staff photo and full set-up instructions.
Mobile ID Requirements
- iPhone — iPhone SE, iPhone 6s or later iOS 12 or later
- Apple Watch — Apple Watch Series 1 or later Watch OS 5 or later
- Apple ID — Signed into iCloud. If two devices are used, both must be signed into same iCloud account.
- Android Phone — Version 6.0 or later; NFC enabled device capable of supporting Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
- eAccounts Mobile App — Loaded from Apple App Store or Google Play stores by searching Transact eAccounts
For any questions, contact the Aggie ID Office at: 575-646-4835 or email@example.com