Faculty/Staff/Affiliate/Retiree Block Option
- 10 meals for $80.00 ($8.00/meal)
- 25 meals for $160.00 ($6.40/meal)
- 50 meals for $265.00 ($5.30/meal)
- Valid only in the Taos Restaurant
- Can purchase blocks of meals at any time
- May utilize the block to purchase meals for others, but must be present with ID card when purchase is made
- All plans valid June 1 – May 31 only (one year). Unused meals will not carry over. Meal Plan swipes are not available during holiday breaks.
- Meals must be consumed within Taos Restaurant
Faculty/Staff/Affiliate/Retiree Pistol 400:
- $400 worth of Aggie Dining Dollars for $400.00 plus 5 free all-you-care-to-eat buffet meals at Taos Restaurant
- May be utilized anywhere Aggie Dining Dollars are accepted
- May add to Aggie Dining Dollars ($1 for $1 value) at any time throughout the academic year in which it was purchased
- Plan valid June 1 to May 31 only (one year) – Unused balance will not carry over
- May be utilized in Taos Restaurant at standard door pricing
You must be a regular Faculty/Staff employee of NMSU or an NMSU Affiliate/Retiree. These meals will be good anytime the Taos Restaurant is open. You must purchase either Dining Option in the ID Card Services office by either cash, check, credit/debit card or by payroll deduction (must fill out Authorization for Payroll Deduction form). A valid NMSU faculty/staff ID card is required to purchase a Dining Option and will be used to access your Taos meals as well as your Aggie Dining Dollars. Please contact the ID Card Services office for any questions.