Faculty/Staff dining plans make it easy for you to dine on campus at discounted prices! Two plan options are available to fit your needs.
Faculty/Staff Block Meal Plans
- 10 Blocks of meals for $40.00
- Valid only in the Taos Restaurant
- Can purchase blocks of meals at any time
- May utilize the blocks to purchase meals for others, but must be present with ID card when purchase is made
- Meals must be consumed within the Taos Restaurant – not valid with green “To Go” boxes
Faculty/Staff Pistol 400:
- $400 worth of Aggie Dining Dollars for $362.00
- May be utilized anywhere Aggie Dining Dollars are accepted
- May add to Aggie Dining Dollars ($1 for $1 value) at any time throughout the academic year in which it was purchased
- Balances will carry forward each academic year but will need to purchase a new plan each fall after balances are depleted.
- May be utilized in Taos Restaurant at standard door pricing
You must be a regular Faculty/Staff employee of NMSU and there will be no expiration date on either one of these meal plans. These meals will be good anytime the Taos Restaurant is open. You must purchase either meal plan in the ID Card Services office by either cash, check, credit/debit card or by payroll deduction (must fill out Authorization for Payroll Deduction form). A valid NMSU faculty/staff ID card is required to purchase a meal plan and will be used to access your Taos meals as well as your Aggie Dining Dollars. Please contact the ID Card Services office for any questions.